Sunday, January 6, 2008

Latest, or earliest blog in Steele history



It's almost 1 a.m., but I wanted to post my project for the night. While Jeramy killed innocent people on Halo, I made blocks. Make sure Mom sees this one. Sigh, if only I had some 4x4 blocks for the 'baby' one...
The booger fest at our house is still running wild. Lindsay is out of control. Her poor nose and eyes. 3 times last night, "Momma, eyes not open!!" I would have to go in and pry her little eyes open. She's the worst, but all of us are experiencing more mucus than usual. Too much info, I know! I think we might be on the mend now though.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Cute project Heidi. You are so creative! Love,Kerry

Forsyth Family Fun said...

I love the blocks.
Want to teach your Florida sister how to make them?